THE DILEMMA OF MY YOUTHFUL


I see a dark cloud falling from the sky,

I am in the middle of the sea 

wondering which direction
I should take

Fire is blazing all over my town

I have been here for quite along.

I have never wished to leave just like that

I have never wanted to show the nerves of my head 

And now it's all over me.

I don't want to give up, I should let go.


I thought cross in my head

I can't find it anymore

Could I find it from my neighbor

I am scared it will be a lie

Now moving on a sharp blade

I can't turn in any direction

For I will be hurt.

I am left with no choice

I don't want to give up, I want to let go.


I have to go on

For life isn't my neighbor

I can be left at any time

Even when I want more

It's time to be a man

What had to fall, has fallen

I can't bind it back

I can use it

I can see the little light

That's the direction I  want to take

I don't want to give up, I want to let go.


Composed by Joel Amani Mafigi


Comments

Popular Posts