INNER PEACE

 

At 5 am, already leaving where my heart belonged

by the gigantic hand, I was lifted 

I made my bed in the hope to return and sleep,

Little did I know a blazing flame was on the roof

my hopes are all in vain

I didn't look behind just like Lot

 didn't realize how far until the scent of the air was strange.

Oh, home forsook for inner peace!


In a new world, nothing known about it apart from "sembera yo"

looked confused in the eyes of the disgusted giant, said nothing but kept moving.

Finally, we cut the journey short and settle at the bloodlines 

where we were sheltered for the next three months

all I saw was far from my ever expectations in life

Oh, home forsook for inner peace


All I left was torn apart,

retarded in the hope to rebuild.

Hidden in hope to rise

Home remains home,

Oh home forsook for inner peace








Comments

Popular Posts